Friday, August 31, 2012

Geek Mecca

Well, I know I haven't posted in a really long time. Here's why in just one word: Dragon*Con.

I've been preparing my costumes, to be shown here shortly. The con has highjacked my life so this nerd-fest is going to highjack my blog. It covers all of the geekiest aspects of our pop culture, so it can be connected to the blog. From this point on I'll be posting "in character" as Jimmie Olsen, mild-mannered photographer for a great metropolitan newspaper.

Day 1:
Despite hotel shenanigans we are safely ensconced in our hotel room with our D*Con passes in hand. I got a few candid shots of con goers and a bit of the "Zombie Walk." Tomorrow will be more successful, I hope. Atlanta is a sight different from Metropolis, that's for sure. Here's a sampling of the shots from tonight.

Waiting for the light

Just a couple of adventurers
Even zombies like technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment